Your tongue is a very powerful mechanism. It can either call down blessings from heaven or bring curses (failure) into your life. The Bible says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof" (Proverbs 18:21).
If there are areas in your life that need changing, your tongue is the best tool to use to bring about that transformation. Make the following confessions daily and the promises of God will manifest in your life.
Start with these daily confessions:
1. I walk by faith and not by sight (II Corinthians 5:7).
2. I abide in Christ, He abides in me, and I bear much fruit (John 15:5).
3. I have the mind of Christ and I hold the thoughts and purposes of His heart (1 Corinthians 2:16).
4. I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
5. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises up against me in judgment shall be condemned (Isaiah 54:17).
6. I love God with all my heart, soul, and mind (Mark 12:30).
7. I love my neighbor as myself (Mark 12:31).
8. I am the temple of the Living God (II Corinthians 6:16).
9. I am faithful over a few things, and I will be made ruler over many (Matthew 25:23).
10. I submit to God, I resist the devil, and he must flee from me (James 4:7).
11. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).
12. The Lord preserves my going out and my coming in from this time forth and forevermore (Psalm 121:8).
13. When I lie down, I will not be afraid, and my sleep shall be sweet (Proverbs 3:24).
14. I obtain the favor of the Lord (Proverbs 12:2).
15. God spared not His own son so with Christ; He will freely give me all things (Romans 8:32).
16. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever (Psalm 23:6).
17. I shall decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee, and the light shall shine upon thy ways (Job 22:28).
18. I am taught of God’s ways, and I walk in his paths (Isaiah 2:3).
19. I know that the Son of God is come and hath given me an understanding that I may know him that is true (1 John 5:20).
20. Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part You shall make me to know wisdom (Psalm 51:6).
21. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16).
22. I desire the sincere milk of The Word that I may grow thereby (I Peter 2:2).
23. Faith, Hope, and Love (especially love) abide in me (Corinthians 13:13). not wither and whatever I do prosper (Psalm 1:3).
Jer 1:12............I am ready to perform My Word.
Jn 16:24..........Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
Mt 21:22..........whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.
Jer 33:3..........Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things...
Jn 14:14..........If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.
Jn 16:23..........whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.
Jas 5:16..........The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
Job 22:27........You will make your prayer to Him, He will hear you...
1Jn 5:14..........Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
1Jn 5:15..........And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
Jn 14:13..........And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Isa 55:11.........So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
Jn 15:7............If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
Mt 18:18..........Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Mt 18:19..........Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
Jn 15:16..........You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.
Jer 29:12..........Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
Isa 65:24..........It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer, and while they are speaking I will hear.
Ps 91:15..........He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.
Ps 141:2..........Let my prayer be set before You as incense, the lifting of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
A Morning Confession
“Although my day may be filled with darkness and confusion, I speak light. The Lord and His Word are my light and my salvation; whom then shall I fear. I have ears to hear, therefore I will hear God's instruction today. God's Word will be a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. His promises are a light into my life today. God's Word will give me guidance. God's Word shows me what to do. The Holy Spirit has been sent to show me things to come. The Holy Spirit will also be a light into my life today, because I am a mature child of God. I am in covenant with God, bought by the blood of Jesus. The blood of Jesus covers me. I am led by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit shows me what to do. Angels watch over and protect me. They will keep me from dashing my foot against a stone. No problem is bigger than the Word of God. No problem is bigger than the Holy Spirit. No problem is bigger than my angels. Therefore, no problem is bigger than me. God will arise in me.
My enemies will be scattered. If God be for me, who can be against me? I am God's sheep. I know His voice. I will not follow a stranger. I am righteous. I walk in God's ways. Therefore, my path grows brighter everyday. I am walking away from the darkness, away from the confusion and into the light of God's will. Today will be a good day. It's another day the Lord has made to rejoice and be glad. God is leading me. Goodness and mercy are following me. Because God loves me when I lay down tonight God will give me sleep. This will be a good day because I cannot fail! In Jesus Name, Amen”
Lord, we lift up our eyes this day toward You. Jesus, grace, truth and compassion are brought to life in You. Thank You for Your grace in us, and that the truth of Your message will change our lives and compel us in unrelenting love to You Lord. The ministry that comes from You, Jesus, back toward us, we will release in ministry towards all in need. In Jesus Name, Amen
Abiding in God Through Fellowship
Abiding, or resting in confidence in God, involves fellowshipping with Him through prayer and reading His Word. This helps to build your faith in His ability to do great things in your life. The Father loves to hear your voice speaking His Word in full assurance that His promises will come to pass.
In the name of Jesus, I declare that God is my Father and I have a right to fellowship with Him intimately. Fellowship with Him is the distinguishing mark of my life. His Word strengthens and leads me to prosperity.
I abide, rest in and trust the promises outlined in God's Word, and He manifests His goodness in my life. I am connected to my Father's power and I can do all things through the Anointed One and His Anointing Who strengthens me!
• John 1:12
• Deuteronomy 29:9
• 1 John 1:3, The Amplified Bible
• Joshua 1:8
Faith-based confessions bring into existence those things God has promised. As you confess what God says about you, the evidence will manifest (Isaiah 44:26). Here are some confessions to help to establish your faith for answered prayer.
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I have a blood-bought right to answered prayer. The Word of God is my guarantee. Father, by prayer, supplication and with thanksgiving, I can make my requests known to You. You hear the prayer of the righteous and answer them. Your eyes are on me and Your ears are open to hear my prayers.
I am connected to Christ Jesus, and I am anointed. In everything I do I am more than a conqueror. Because I abide in You, and Your Word abides in me, I see the manifestation of answered prayer. When I speak Your Word, it does not return without accomplishing what it was sent to do.
Lord, I thank You that I walk in favor with man and with You. Wherever I go and whatever I do, Your favor goes before me. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous person avails much. Therefore, I believe I receive what I pray for right now. In Jesus' name, Amen!
• Philippians 4:6
• 1 Peter 3:12
• 2 Chronicles 7:15
• Romans 8:37
Becoming Established in Righteousness
Your faith in the blood of Jesus has placed you in right-standing with God. Nothing you could ever do will make you more or less righteous in His sight; you have already been made righteous! As a result, you have every right to experience God's best in your life.
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am the righteousness of God. I have been released from the bondage of sin and I am free to exercise my rights as a born-again believer. I have a right to prosper in every area of life.
The Word of God is my guarantee that I can speak as God speaks and call into existence everything that I need to succeed. I take authority over sickness, disease, poverty and insufficiency, and I rule as a king in life!
• 2 Corinthians 5:21
• Romans 6:6-7
• 3 John 2
• Romans 4:17
• 1 John 5:4
• 1 Peter 2:9
God's favor causes my family to increase more and more (Psalm 115:14).
(For the Husband to say):
My wife is blessed and highly favored among women (Luke 1:28). She is a virtuous woman who prospers in everything she does at home, work, in business and in other affairs (Proverbs 31:10-31). My relationship with my wife is good; together we have obtained the favor of the Lord (Proverbs 18:22).
(For the Wife to say):
My husband is blessed and highly favored among men because God is with him (Genesis 39:2; Luke 1:28). He sits in places of authority among other leaders (Proverbs 31:23).
My children are blessed and well favored of God. They are skillful and wise, and they stand before kings (Daniel 1:4-5, 9).
Like Jesus, my children increase in wisdom, stature and favor with God and men (Luke 2:52; 1 Samuel 2:26; 16:22).
Developing Confidence in God
Confident, heartfelt prayer is vital to connecting to God's supernatural power and experiencing the best in life. Positive results are guaranteed when your prayers line up with God's Word. It starts by developing confidence in your faith-filled prayer.
In the name of Jesus, I declare that my prayers are earnest and heartfelt. They connect me to the supernatural power of God. I seek after Him and experience His power in my life. In faith I humble myself, pray continually and turn from wickedness. I am confident that when I pray according to God's Word, I am praying in line with His will and that He hears me. I believe I receive the manifestation of my confessions now!
• James 5:16
• Psalm 63:1-3, The Amplified Bible
• Jeremiah 33:3
• 2 Chronicles 7:14-15, The Amplified Bible
• 1 John 5:14-15
Discipline and Healthy Living
Your words are the building blocks to a better life. Use them to establish a strong foundation where your health is concerned. Your health is subject to change for the better when you speak healing rather than sickness over your physical body.
In the name of Jesus, I declare that my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, and I glorify God with it. I present a healthy body to God and discipline myself not to overeat. I only eat food that promotes health. The life of God flows through my spirit, soul and body, and brings healing to every fiber of my being. I am redeemed from the curse of the law, and no weapon of sickness or disease formed against me will prosper. Amen!
• 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
• Roman 12:1
• John 4:14
• Galatians 3:13
• Isaiah 54:17
1. My prosperity causes me to be like a mountain--an object that cannot be moved (Psalm 30:6-7; Psalm 112:6-8).
2. The Lord has granted me long life and has preserved me from destruction (Job 10:12).
3. I declare that no matter what happens around me, I have a covenant of peace, or wholeness, with God. His love, kindness and protection will never depart from me (Isaiah 54:10, 14-17; 1 Samuel 25:6).
4. No weapon formed against me prospers, and every tongue that rises up in judgment against me shall be proven wrong (Isaiah 54:17, AMP).
5. In the name of Jesus, I dwell in the secret place of the Most High God and abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91:1).
6. The Lord is my Refuge and Fortress. He delivers me from the enemy; therefore, I do not fear the terror in the night or the destruction that takes place at noonday (Psalm 91:2-6).
7. When I call on the Lord, He immediately answers me. He is with me in trouble; He always delivers me (Psalm 91:15-16).
8. Because the Lord has given His angels charge over me, my life is redeemed from destruction. No evil comes near me, and neither does any plague come near my home (Psalm 91:10-11).
9. Although hard times may come, they pass me by because I am established in righteousness (Isaiah 54:14-15).
10. I declare that I fear no evil, because the Holy Spirit comforts me (Psalm 23). He lives inside of me. Greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
For the Safety of Military Personnel
In the name of Jesus, I declare that the men and women who serve in the Armed Forces dwell in the secret place of the Most High God and abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91:1).
The Lord is their Refuge and Fortress. He delivers them from the enemy; therefore, they do not fear the terror in the night or the destruction that takes place at noonday (Psalm 91:2, 5-6).
Thousands may fall around them, but destruction does not come near them (Psalm 91:7).
When they call on the Lord, He immediately answers them. He is with them in trouble; He delivers them and satisfies them with long life (Psalm 91:15-16).
Because the Lord has given His angels charge over them, their spouses and their children, I declare that their lives are redeemed from destruction. No evil comes near them, and neither does any plague come near their homes (Psalm 91:10-11).
I declare that every service member and his or her family walk in favor. They lack no good or beneficial thing, because God supplies all of their needs (Philippians 4:19).
They are whole-there is nothing missing, broken or lacking in their lives. No weapon formed against them shall prosper (Isaiah 54:13,17).
According to Proverbs 18:21, my words have creative ability, and in the name of Jesus, I have what I say. I release most holy faith to bring these things to pass.
1. Thank You, Father, for sending Your Word to deliver me from destruction (Psalm 107:20).
2. Jesus bore my griefs (pains) and carried my sorrows (sicknesses). He was pierced through for my transgressions and crushed for my iniquities. The punishment for my well-being fell on Him, and by His stripes I am healed (Isaiah 53:4-5; 1 Peter 2:24).
3. Father, Your words are life to me. They are healing and health to all my flesh (Proverbs 4:22, AMP).
4. Since the Spirit of Him Who raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwells in me, that same Spirit also gives life to my body (Romans 8:11).
5. Thank You, Father God, that I prosper and am in health even as my soul prospers (3 John 2).
6. Lord, You restore my health and heal my wounds (Jeremiah 30:17).
7. Thank You, Lord, for forgiving all of my iniquities and healing all of my diseases (Psalm 103:3).
8. Thank You, Father, that my light breaks forth as the morning and that my health springs forth speedily (Isaiah 58:8).
Hearing From God
Heavenly Father, I declare that I possess a hearing heart. I hear from You in specific detail, not in vague impressions. Every word I hear from You empowers me to prosper and excel.
I stand firm in You, Lord. Because I am established in righteousness, the gates of hell do not prevail against me. Speak to me concerning what I need to do to live for You and experience the reality of Your blessings in my life. I obey You in all things; therefore, Your Word always comes to pass in my life.
I am Your sheep and You are my Shepherd. I know Your voice, and the voice of a stranger I do not follow. I hear Your voice clearly and obey immediately. In Jesus name, Amen!
• 1 Kings 3:9
• Joshua 1:8
• Isaiah 54:14
• Jeremiah 33:3
• Deuteronomy 28:1
• John 10:27
Knowing the Will of God
God has a specific plan for your life. Your pathway to the "good life" is included in that plan. Discover the keys to fulfilling God's perfect will by studying His Word and giving voice to the Scriptures.
In the name of Jesus, I declare that my mind is renewed by God's Word, and that I know His perfect will for my life. His purpose for me includes total life prosperity.
I allow the Holy Spirit to lead me to the good life. His expected end for me does not include evil; instead, it is filled with peace. I receive God's anointing on my life and will not abuse it. I believe I receive the manifestation of my confessions right now! In Jesus name, Amen.
• Romans 12:2
• Isaiah 48:17
• John 16:13
• Jeremiah 29:11
Supporting our Government Officials
In the name of Jesus, I declare that the wisdom of God is at work in the lives of every city, state and federal government official. God directs their footsteps daily (Proverbs 3:6).
They are strengthened and guided by the Holy Spirit. As such, I support the decisions they make for this country (Colossians 1:9)
I declare that when they call on the Lord, He immediately answers them. He is with them in trouble. He delivers them and satisfies them with long life (Psalm 91:15-16).
Their lives are redeemed from destruction, sickness and death. No weapon formed against our leaders or their families will prosper (Isaiah 54:14,17).
God's Word is a lamp under our President's feet and it directs his path (Psalm 119:105). He is wise because he has surrounded himself with wise, God-fearing people (Proverbs 13:20).
The President is victorious in the fight against terrorism, because the Greater One resides inside of him (1 John 4:4).
I will not allow any corrupt communication to proceed out of my mouth concerning those whom God has placed in leadership positions (Ephesians 4:29).
Prayer For Our Children
“I thank you Father for the gift you have given of my children. I bring them before your throne of grace and mercy, thanking You that You will perfect that which concerns me. (Ps., 138:8) I thank you Father, that You formed them in my womb, that you planned for their birth, (Jer. 1:5) and that from the moment of conception they have been alive into You.
Thank you Father, that You have lifted_______up above those that rise up against them (Ps. 18:45), that You deliver them from the evil man, and preserve them from the violent man. (Ps. 140:1) Thank you that You keep_______from any trap, which has been laid for them, and that the wicked will fall together into their own nets, while pass over them and escape. In Jesus Name, Amen”
Prayer for Forgiveness
“Lord Jesus, I confess that I have sinned against You, others and myself. I call upon You, Jesus, and ask You to forgive me from all sin. Especially in the realms of unforgiveness, any word curses against myself or anyone, rebellion and/or strife. I apply the blood of Jesus over myself. In 1 John 1:9 You say, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” So I thank you Jesus that I am forgiven!
Father, I receive Your forgiveness that Jesus Christ paid for right now and thank You for it. Thank You that Jesus has been made unto me Wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption. Lord Jesus, You sanctify me through Your truth: Your word is truth (1). As David prayed, “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me by Your generous Spirit. Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners shall be converted to You.” (Ps 51:10-13)
Father in the name of Jesus, I commit myself to a sanctified life-a life of holiness, pleasing to You. I submit myself to You, Lord; spirit, soul and body. I commit to true repentance, a daily life of continually turning towards Your life, changing my direction and maturing under the counsel and directing of the Holy Spirit, Your word and submitting to Your leadership. (2) In Jesus name, AMEN“
Please read Romans 5:1-11, Eph. 1:7 and Psalms 51